- The prime rib after the grill!!! #
- Herb crusted Prime Rib before it hits the grill http://yfrog.com/3n8m1rj #
- 4.5kg Prime Rib about to hit the grill #
- Massive headache #
- Big victory!!! #
- The Russians are going home!!! #
- The boys are kicking ass tonight!!! #
- BBQ chicken while watching the game http://yfrog.com/3g4tyyj #
- Go Canada go!!! #
- Feed me a banana!!! #
- Returned my iPhone yesturday because of battery issues! I hope the replacement last longer #
- some people need to learn that there is no "I" in TEAM!!! #
- BBQ tonight, Kevin finished the natural gas work this weekend. I've been itching to Grill since I moved into the house! #
- back @ the grindstone! #
Archive for February, 2010
So today I’m prepping at Biagio’s with Terresa Myslowska. Franklin Kakisingi the kitchen steward shows up with some of the coolest shoes ever. Franklin was completely dressed in black with the gold pimping shoes. I told him all he was missing was a white glove and he’s a Michael Jackson look a like. Here’s a picture of Franklin the MJ lookalike! LOL
- And the show begins!!! #
- Made a cranberry and orange gastique for the chicken #
- Just finished prepping for valentine, smoked 60 supremes with applewood this morning! #
- i'm getting paid to modify some smurfs graphics! LOL #
- Cryovaced the confit now off to prep for valentines #
- check out my new post @ http://www.ottawabites.com. Posted something funny regarding the iPhone and food! #
- Finished the duck confit last night, my house smells like heaven!!! #
- Deboned 10 Lac Brome ducks tonight! Duck confit this week!!! #
- just got back from Little India Cafe on Carling! The best Indian food I've ever had! The butter chicken was so rich!!! Almost too Rich!!!! #
- Going to blog about the ice cream I made last night #
- churning strawberry and vanilla ice cream #
- Super Bowl half time show, amazing performance by The Who, realy cool stage setup #
- Watching the sens skill competition @ the bank #
- having insulation blown in the attic this morning… #
Found this on seriouseats.com. I could see a use for this in Canada. A couple weeks ago I was snowboarding and realized my iPhone didn’t work if I was wearing my gloves. Who wants to remove their gloves in the cold Canadian climate to change the track on their iPhone. Simple solution, pickup a cheap Hot Rod @ the convenience store and use it as a iPhone stylus!
According to this poorly Google-translated article, South Korea’s CJ Corporation has seen an uptick in sales for its snack sausage in the winter months because people have figured out they can use the meat stick as a stylus for their iPhone touchscreens. IPhone users in colder climates know all too well that you have to take off your mittens to use the dang thing. No more!
I found this article on Seriouseats.com and found it quite funny.
I have seen Beef penis before @ Georges’s Meat Shop. I can see the comments coming now! This meat shop has quite a selection of interesting bits.
Here’s the address in case you want to run out and try this!
Georges’s Meat Shop
21 Selkirk Street
Vanier, ON K1L 6N1
Nasty Bits lovers, if you think I’m cooking heart for Valentine’s Day, then you underestimate my mettle. Why talk about matters of the heart, when we’ve yet to cover penis? The Chinese believe the organ to possess all kinds of medicinal properties related to virility and general health. Though I harbored no presumptions about its libido-enhancing abilities, I was curious about the culinary merits of eating penis: Namely, is it delicious? Even more pressing, what does the organ taste like in the first place?