- RT @fishguys eat the monkfish…..it tastes like lobster, it's cheaper, and you'll impress everyone with your taste in "obscure"… #
- RT @NHL_Sens: #Sens Murray: Michalek tore ACL. Will require surgery. Out for season. #
- Big win!!! #
- Who are we playing?? Go sens go!!! #
- Way to go boys!!! Neil scores #
- Dill and chicken…Francis Gregoire #
- I am bearding for the cup!!! Go Sens Go!!!! #
- Going for a unicycle ride downtown. Going to see what's shakking in the market. #
Archive for April, 2010
- Check out Twettle: a Tweeting Kettle @ http://www.ottawabites.com #
- Am I the only one who is experiencing weird/buggy behaviour with google searches? #
- The duck http://twitpic.com/1dxefj #
- Smoken duck breast for dinner #
- No sunshine when it rains. #
- RT @foodiePrints: Interesting piece from the @TorontoStar "Sous vide for the home cook" http://bit.ly/cbyCHq #
- RT @roneade: Beckta Dining & Wine offering $25 seed kits for novice home gardeners http://bit.ly/4tJWRL #
- Removed that annoying tree stump from my property this weekend. Now i'm ready to start my thinking about my garden. Can't wait to plant it! #
Found this on uberreview.com and thought it was worth posting!
Anneke is always commenting about the time I spend tweeting on Twitter. I don’t really think I spend that much time on Twitter. I use it at work, on my iPhone, on the laptop and maybe now… on a kettle! I’m sure the whole world wants to know how much water I boil!
Designers Ben Perman and Murat Multu have a concept that they are hoping to sell you, a teapot that thanks to some embedded WiFi hardware, that will do a lot more than whistle when it finishes – it actually tweets.
Other than informing you and all of your teapots followers that your water has reached 100C, it records weekly stats on how much water it has boiled.
- Spotted a large Osprey nest and birds on rideau river rd while driving back from Belleville. #
- Go Sens Go!!!! #
- On the way to Belleville. #
- new post @ ottawabites.com "The wine purse"! LOL #
- Looks like I might be purchasing that Alto Shaam Smoker next week!!! Ottawabites.com will be smoken this summer! #
- The scary roomate. KD, hotdogs,Motz, cheddar and Parm. http://twitpic.com/1c7dk3 #
- Loverleap #
- Finediners Dave having Keg style, I'm having lover's leap and robin is having patient Paul. #
- 32 pizza's on the menu #
- Having lunch @ za za za on putman. #
- I want to deep fry a turkey! #
- Here the dough waiting to rise! http://twitpic.com/1bk3i7 #
- Baking hot cross buns. Going for a uni ride while the dough rises. #
Found this on geekologie.com and thought it was worth posting!
The Baggy Winecoat is a $58 purse for your wine. It’s basically a glorified box and that’s a-okay with me because I’ll drink out of anything with alcohol in it. Including, and not just limited to: your liver. You think I won’t drug you and cut that thing out?